| || |
| | View this page in: 简体中文版
||Humphrey Choi is PwC’s China, Hong Kong and Asia Pacific Assurance Leader and a core member of PwC’s Global Assurance Leadership Team. He is a member of PwC’s China and Hong Kong’s Management Board and a member of PwC China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan’s Executive Board. |
Humphrey has been with PwC for 28 years. He joined the firm in 1987 in Glasgow, Scotland and became a chartered accountant in 1990. After three years with the Glasgow office, he spent two years in Dubai, UAE and was transferred to Hong Kong in 1992. He became a partner of PwC in 1997.
Humphrey has years of audit and advisory experience, and works with a wide range of international and local clients. He has tremendous experience in helping companies list on the Hong Kong and overseas stock exchanges. Over the years, he has also played key leadership roles as the Hong Kong Markets Leader, China and Hong Kong Middle Market Leader, a member of the Global Middle Market Leadership Team and a member of the China and Hong Kong’s Board of Partners.
Humphrey has been the engagement partner on the different businesses of a conglomerate client which is a PwC Global Priority Account. He is currently the Global Relationship Partner of this Global Priority Account.
Humphrey’s other external roles include:
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Member of the Administrative Appeals Board appointed by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("HKSAR") Government
- Director of Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited appointed by the HKSAR Government
- Director of Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited appointed by the HKSAR Government
- Director of Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation from 2006 to 2012 appointed by the HKSAR Government
- Member of Hong Kong Chiu Chow Chamber of Commerce Ltd.
- Member of Hong Kong Island Chaoren Association Limited
- Board Member and Treasurer of The Community Chest of Hong Kong from 2012 to 2013
- Member of Professional Conduct Committee of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants from 2007 to 2011
- Director and Honorary Treasurer of Life Education Activity Programme from 1998 to 2010